Yes, you can enable the watermark setting via the Policies tab, located in the Manage portal.
- Navigate to the Manage portal (second icon located in the ribbon)
- Click on the Policies tab
- To enable a watermark for a specific policy, click on the icon corresponding to Enable Watermark.
- To remove the watermark for a specific policy, click on the icon corresponding to Enable Watermark ensuring the icon has turned to X
- Click on the Save button to save any changes
Enabling the Watermark Date/Time field will add the date and time the file is opened to the watermark. This option is not compulsory.
Enabling the Watermark User Name field will add the users username to the watermark. This option is not compulsory.
You can add custom watermark text within the Watermark Custom Text text box. Type the desired text and click on the Save button. This option is not compulsory.
Please note that watermarks are only applied to pdf documents which have been downloaded. The in-built web viewer will not display watermarks.